Since I've picked up a hp camera, the kids and I have been going crazy
taking pictures. Last Saturday while killing time while the kids were
at art classes, I took a random
walking tour of Manchester, NH.
- WPA-era statue of the America Revolutionay War Brigadier General
Casimir Pulaski, formerly Marshall General of Poland. This photo was
even taken on href="http://molelog.molehill.org/blox/Politics/Observances/GeneralPulaskiMemor
official General Pulaski Memorial Day!
- Wagner Memorial in Manchester (Who is Wagner? Memorial to what?)
- old fire alarm boxes
- Lieberman NH Political posters
- poster for the world premiere of 'Druid Gladiator Clone' a movie
made in Manchester, NH (that has got to win for coolest new movie
- The Cadillac Motel: Rooms for a night or a life time (Rooms by the
- General autumnal pictures of New Hampshire
Take a look at my href="http://nozell.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/miniphotoblog">new photoblog